Electrical machines and controlled drives
application of finite element method for electrical machines • controlled electrical drives • direct energy converters • electrical drives • Electrical machines • electrical machines and drives of electric vehicles • electrical machines and drives of renewable energetics • engineering problem solving • measurement technics • microcomputer controlled electrical drives • monitoring systems • servo- and robot drives
(+36) 1 463-3603
A kutatócsoport tagjai:
Balázs Gergely György
Activity of the research group:
The research group deals with every field which is connected to the motion control, energy production, energy conversion. It requires the wide knowledge, usage, examination, measurement, calculation and development of the electrical machines, power electronics for their supply and microcomputer control. It clear, this field of research is very close to the physical systems, very interdisciplinary in the electrical engineering science, which requires tough theoretical and practical knowledge.
- We can atract more and more students to our field, making a tough base for the education pyramid (BSc, Msc, PhD).
- There are significant results and theses in the field of switched reluctance machines.
- There are significant results and a thesis in the field of sensorless drives.
- Our laboratory is developed by many new equipments, due to the industrial support.
- There is a new drive laboratory in our neighbourhood (FIEK) developed and implemented by our support, which can examine every element of an electrical vehicle.
Thyssen Krupp Presta Hungary Kft. • Siemens Zrt. • Hyundai Technology Center Kft. • Rolls-Royce Hungary Kft. • Danfoss Kft.