Analysis of biomedical signals • Biomedical equipment • Biometrics • Life process modelling • Measurement of life processes • Medical imaging
(+36) 1 463-1416
A kutatócsoport tagjai:
Fördős Gergely András
The activity of the research group:
The aim of the group is to conduct high-quality interdisciplinary basic and applied research and to develop applications in both engineering and biomedical sciences. There are medical informatics applications in a vast range of fields. The group will address these diverse needs by involving students from MSc and BSc courses.
The Medical Informatics group carries out activities and research related to the following areas of specialisation:
- Physiological process modelling. Physiological control systems. Computer modelling and simulation. Health and medical informatics.
- Medical image reconstruction methods. Image processing methods for healthcare applications.
- Design, manufacture, installation and operation of biomedical equipment and instrumentation. Measurement of physiological processes, computer analysis of biomedical signals, biometrics.
- Providing the instrumentation and measurement background for biomedical research and design of experiments.
The Group has traditionally maintained good relations with distinguished centres of excellence in both the medical and engineering professions. We cooperate with hospitals, companies and other universities and research institutes. We are open to both interested students and partners.
- More effective SPECT image reconstruction methods than before, in a joint project with Mediso Ltd, have been incorporated into the company's products.
- An internationally collaborative protocol for tight blood glucose control in intensive care units has been developed and applied in medical practice.
Aurora electromagnetic tracking system
H2020-MSCA-RISE • OTKA • ERAPERMED
University of Canterbury • University of Liege • Furtwangen University • Monash University • University of Otago
Semmelweis Egyetem Nukleáris Medicina Tanszék, Orális Diagnosztikai Tanszék, Transzlációs Medicina Intézet, Városmajori Szív- és Érgyógyászati Klinika • SZTE • DE • Mediso Kft. • CROmed Kft. • Kinepict Kft. • Evopro Innovation Kft. • Heitec Hungary Kft. • SafePay Systems Kft.