ez itt az index
Activity of the research group:
Our main area is the design of resilient critical systems, processes and platforms, including cyber-physical and distributed ledger systems. Our main competencies are model-based design, analysis and verification.
- Developing critical systems: Methods, techniques and tools to develop model-based critical software and cyber-physical systems and application.
- Verification and testing: Applying formal methods and model-based testing to verify and certify functional, reliability, safety and performance requirements.
- Empirical system design: Empirical analysis, measurement and scaling of performance and reliability requirements based on qualitative models and fault modelling.
- Verification of critical systems: We developed efficient methods and open-source tools to verify the functional correctness of state machine-based models or source code. Industrial case studies include CERN, NASA JPL. See our tools on GitHub.
- Assessing blockchain systems: We benchmarked the performance of distributed ledgers, and developed methods to assess the reliability of blockchain systems using fault injection.
- Scalable graph generation: We created scalable methods and tools to generate diverse, consistent and realistic graph models. The tool can be used to test complex modeling environments or ADAS functions and autonomous vehicles. The method was presented at the ICSE conference, the most prestigious software engineering event.
- Safety and hazard analysis: We designed new algorithms and tools to analyze the safety of vehicle and railway control systems. We regularly perform standard based safety assessment of the development of railway control software.
- International awards: Our publications received the prestigious 10 Year Most Influential Paper Award of the software and systems modeling field in 2021, 2020 and 2014.
- Talent care: Our students perform exceptionally on the National Student Competition; 4 members of the group received the OTDT Master Teacher award; András Pataricza received the highest award of OTDT, the Honoris Causa Pro Scientia.
EU Digital: EDGE-Skills • EU Digital: SME4DD • EIT Digital: ProtectME • ITEA4 EUREKA: OpenSCALING • H2020 RISE: ADVANCE • VKE: Prolan • MTA Lendület
University of Firenze • Univ. Of Coimbra • NASA JPL • McGill University • Linköping University
thyssenkrupp • Ericsson • IncQuery Labs • Knorr-Bremse • Prolan