ez itt az index
Activity of the research group:
Our research is focused on robotics, which is a prominent field of application of embedded systems. We develop optimal control and intelligent navigation algorithms for robot manipulators and mobile robots (motion planning, mapping, cooperative control, computer vision, AI-based detection, and decision making). Beyond robotics, our research is aimed at connected embedded systems applications (IoT systems, 5G applications, etc.)
- Development of an „Immersive Remote Driving” scenario in cooperation with the TU Dresden 5G Lab. This is a 5G network-based augmented reality (AR) application for demonstrating the capabilities of 5G communication and self-driving vehicle functions. This demo has been showcased at many public events, from which the most important was ITU Telecom World in September 2019.
- Development of a “Digital Magic Cube” scenario in cooperation with Nokia Bell Labs. In 2019, we participated in several international exhibitions with this demo, the most important of which was CES 2019 in Las Vegas in January 2019.
- Sequential time-optimal trajectory tracking algorithm for robotic arms (IEEE TRO, ASME DSMC publications in 2019). It has also been used in the robots of a Japanese robotics company in an industrial environment.
- Organizing the RobonAUT student robot-building competition, which is also open to the public, between 2009 and 2022, 13 times so far. Each year, several reports are published about the event in the press.
- Development of the “Intelligent Control Solutions for Self-Driving Transport Vehicles” technology scenario for the Industry 4.0 Technology Center (2018)
- Development of a „5G Connected Cars” scenario in cooperation with the TU Dresden 5G Lab and Nokia Bell Labs for illustrating the capabilities of the 5G mobile network. We participated in several international exhibitions with this demo, the most important of which was Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona.
Mitsubishy RV-3SDB robotic arm in a robotic cell with controller and teaching pendant • KUKA KR 10 R1100-2 robotic arm with controller, technig pendant and camera • Metcal Scorpion rework station • Agilent oscilloscopes, multimeters, waveform generators, power supplies, welding stations
TU Dresden • University of Parma
Nokia Bell Labs